Followers

Mari (+) money dgn Klik heartBeat..^^

Friday 14 January 2011

Hari yang selesa..^^

It's Friday people..Obviously to be great.I don't have packed schedule only for today..Therefore I love Friday..Penghulu segala hari, penuh dengan kerahmatan-Nya..Alhamdullilah..

I got class at 2 pm and 4 pm..But, I have to get ready early because I have to settle down my registration course with our academic advisor..I just came back from her office with my buddy Rin..We made it.Thank you so much to Mdm Dyg which is so cool..I like her..She is very helpful.~~


Now, I need to get some rest before my Etr class..
By the way..my buddy is not feeling well..I need to google some tips from the internet regarding to her condition..I want her to get well soon..Rin, do not worry okey..I will find some tips for you and I hope it will be useful..

No comments:

Post a Comment