Followers

Mari (+) money dgn Klik heartBeat..^^

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Just another story of mine..



Hye Mr.bloggggg....this is what I owed you from the last post.See??I do it as I say right my sweety darling...hehehe..It was a picture taken on last weekend where I had spent my time with my sista and cousin by watching Kung-Fu panda 3D in Centre Point.bla..bla..bla..

Mr.Blog...could you please kindly tell me, what is going on out there..it is too hot in here like I can't take it anymore..Simple answer ..yeahh..I can google for it and figure out asap..Okay3...I'll do it my dear...Haiyaaa...what is happening to the world... ??getting too old and reach an apocalypse??I wish...it isn't...I'm not ready yet as the evil side of mine are still dominating my body...huuu..sigh..........What can I do Mr.Blog..I am just a poor,weak, and ordinary man in the world...There is nothing i can do instead of hoping to be a better person and pray.

People..please...everybody should pray and contribute something to help our poor planet...S.O.S....####


No comments:

Post a Comment