Followers

Mari (+) money dgn Klik heartBeat..^^

Thursday 5 May 2011

Semester break @ summer holiday..

I'm home already..and you know..I have some sort of feeling which I can't have in another places..It's so cool to be at home sweet home..^____^..

I don't have any special occasion for this holiday..so, I will just gonna let the time passed and live with it.Haiyaa..a very not intuitive side of myself..hahaha..Actually, I want tocontinue my driving class..However, the class for this month was already full house..I will continue it somehow..maybe on early october..I wish..=)
It can't be on November or December..Why not??Because..It suppose to be my Travelling time!!!hihihih..I don't want to left alone here just because my driving license..It can't be....!!

Alright then...peace out.~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment